What is digital printing?
Digital printing is production or dissemination of digital image directly to the variety of mediums. In compare with traditional printing it is great modification in business.
The word “digital printing” is defined as the method apart from traditional printing. Digital printing inclines to be a quicker procedure, and is budget friendly, as there are no prices for film, plates, or chromalins. Offset printing, flexography, letterpress printing and screen printing are some of the other printing types. In the following article we will get to know more about digital printing in Kandy and its uses.
Why is it necessary?
As it is clear that digital printing sinks the number of levels in the orthodox printing process (which includes films and plates). This helps in saving of lot of time and energy. As we get the help by printing only one copy at a time, we get the idea of our print which ultimately helps us by making changes before the final print. This has become possible as we know that the press is connected directly to the PC which contains the design, it is conceivable to combine data files with the design file to allow individual thoughts or to target groups of leaflets to different markets. There are no restrictions to the amount or magnitude of “mutable” data areas and they can contain writings or pictures. Digital marketing provides with a options of what we want to print and how we want it to be printed.
What are the advantages over traditional printing when compare to digital printing in Kandy?
Relief, offset printing, lithography etc are some of the traditional ways of printing. Digital printing has almost taken over these mediums. some of the advantages it has over traditional methods are as follows –
- Digital printing has advantages when the number of outputs needed is less. For example if a person needs 20 flyovers or 10 greeting cards, he/ she can use it.
- Another use of digital printing is it’s a amendable data proficiency when each paper needs a unique encryption; name or address, digital is the only way to go. Other printing methods cannot pull this string.
- Arrangement charges are less for small tracks.
- On the basis of when and how much amount digital printing executes .
- We can print the amounts as low as 1,100 or 200.
- We can modify the input data such as names, addresses or codes. In addition to this we can do numbering easily.
- It doesn’t require plates like the offset printers which makes it budget efficient and easy to use.As we know Kandy is the second major city in Sri Lanka after Colombo. It performs a major role in the growth of the country’s economy by adding to its GDP (Gross domestic product) through tourism and attractive places. Digital printing plays major role in marketing by putting up hoardings and pamphlets cheaply and user friendly. Enhanced technology has made digital quality suitable for more uses. Some of the top digital printers of Kandy are Pixel advertising, Art graphica advertising, Yasitha creations etc. At the conclusion, these are the advantages of digital printing in Kandy.
Contact Pixel for Best Rates for your Digital printing works.
Like Pixel Facebook Page